Friday, December 02, 2005

(not) at the blink of an eye...:)

Time really flies.
I’m going back home, as in home. at last.
Still need to wait for the ‘black on white’ stuff to be certain that I’ve passed the program.
But I’m keeping a short sight for now.
...and my closest view is Jakarta.

-moenlite-
[looking forward to switch back to her old postal code...]

*picture by Jake Wyman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoot. Hit a glitch and don't know if my comment went through or not. Sorry if this is a repetition! I was writing to ask about a photo you have posted in your July archives. It's a heart drawn by a finger on a rainy window, and it's exactly what I need to separate chapters of a novel I wrote. I'm wondering if it's your photo, or in the public domaine, or where I might get permission to re-use it? Can you help me? I don't want to post my private e-mail to a public forum, so if you would be so kind, would you let me know at my blog? My address there is www.livejournal.com/users/southernwriter. THANK YOU SO MUCH!