deep losses...
At times you’re consoled, and at other times you console others...
Around subuh this morning I got a phone call from my friend, a phone call I had anticipated from late last night as he was updating me on the situation at home, his father had been pretty ill these past few weeks, and last night it got worse.
But that phone call this morning had news I had not really anticipated...,
his father passed away....
Mr. Hasjim Aldjoeffry was a really wonderful and very kind man. If you had the opportunity to meet him, I’m sure you’d like him, just like I did.
"Innalillahi Wa innaa ilaihi Raaji'un"
[To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return]
May his dad be granted with Jannah, and may the Almighty grant him ease and comfort in his eternal abode and give strength and fortitude to the bereaved family to bear this immense loss.
QS: Al Baqarah: 155-156
"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return".
-moenlite-
*picture, by C02
