Wednesday, March 15, 2006

on a full moon like this

Had a pretty interesting day, as I believe today I was much healthier than I have been in ages :P
Today I did a biathlon without intending to :)

What happened was, I got a bit bored this afternoon rambling around in my apartment from one thing to the other, and thought about taking out my running shoes but then got inspired by the nice breeze and the blue water from the pool below.

So decided to take a dip instead; made about 7 laps around the pool (believe me the pool is not Olympic size :P). and after getting dressed, chatted with a friend on YM and took up an impromptu tennis invitation. So those tennis shoes actually did get to see the light of day (well, evening that is ;) after sitting put in my room for months since I brought them here.

So, here I am after a 2 hour tennis game and nasi goreng with prawn accompanied by my old time favorite teh tarik (with ice this time), taking a breath and getting ready for a warm bath and good book just before heading to lala land.
What a day ;)

-moenlite-
[sweating yet smiling...]

*picture: March Moons

No comments: