Sunday, May 21, 2006

looking out my window

Once in a while life seems to be playing tricks on you. One day you’re on top of the world, the next day suddenly it feels like a truck had just came and ran over you.
And being a twentysomething certainly doesn’t help make things better. You either feel your making decisions based on too-much-information or you simply lack the required knowledge and realize later that what you did should have been a totally different way.

What was I trying to say before babbling? Yes, life.

This year has certainly been an overrated version of life of a middle class girl(slash)woman who takes what ever life throws at her.
Yes, it has certainly thrown a bunch of different things at me recently, and its pitch was like no other. There were pains, heartbreaks, anger, joy, relief, confusion...all mumbled into one whole being, stretched out on different days. Days that I thought would never pass...days that never showed what its tomorrow would have in-store. And at last, days of joy.

Yes, my current state is happiness and relief. And when one is happy, its always much easier to write :)

I’m on a plane from my hometown, to a city that I’ve always been wanting to go. And the travel authorization just came out like that. The purpose? Well, that’s to be mentioned in another post ;)

All I’d like to say right now is...even though things may seem like hay wired threads that run back and forth without que, I’m sure from the front view...my life's 'portrait' ain’t that bad.

Cheers to all you kindred spirits out there.
All I can say is, please don’t lose faith...ever,

Adios,
-moenlite-

No comments: