...with best wishes...
A dear friend of mine is getting married this weekend.
I had planned to go, but last minute the ‘assured plan’ didn’t work out in the end, so here I am a thousand miles from her wedding. Wishing her all my best...
I had planned to go, but last minute the ‘assured plan’ didn’t work out in the end, so here I am a thousand miles from her wedding. Wishing her all my best...

-moenlite-
Ps: thanks to Dian, who inspired me with this beautiful poem. This was redesigned for my dear Carolina.
Ps: thanks to Dian, who inspired me with this beautiful poem. This was redesigned for my dear Carolina.

1 comment:
Dear Auntie,
I put music on my blog by using Music Codes which you will find in i-petz.com. It may sound like a website full of games, but it is actually a website full of music codes. They have all different kinds of music.
Go to i-petz.com. Then click on "Goodies Room". You will find a webpage that shows all kind of different things. To get the music code you have to choose "Music" In that webpage. You can find different kinds of songs. As soon as you found your song, copy and paste it into your blog by choosing Template, then you can save it and republish the whole blog. Good luck, and I am sorry if the directions are not clear. You can email me. I have a new email address. I will ask mom what your email address is and I will email you my new email adress.
See you in Jakarta
Love,
Reina
Post a Comment