Wednesday, March 30, 2005

starting it right



Oh my...
my thesis process is now really starting...
am a bit nervous...

Might as well be like 'the small engine that could'...

Yes...I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...

(pray for me will you ;), thanks...)
-moenlite-

[update]

silly me, the final prospectus that i thought needed only to be 1 page should in fact be around 8-10 pages. turns out the one-pager thing is supposed to be its brief summary.
darn....

well, atleast i found that out in time (i hope :P)

-moenlite-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moen, udah pulang ya, how's the weekend :-)

Oh ya cerita sedikit ttg karedok. Sebenarnya wira nggak hiatus, tapi sdg evaluasi. I feel loosing my identity in karedok, maybe it's the learning curve. Skrg coba mulai lagi dari nol, jangan bilang siapa2 dulu ya. Just trying to be more honest to my self :-)

About your Thesis, confidence is a good start, I believe you can get through it well Moen, let's continue our conquer :-) My support and prayer for you. Semangat!!

Anonymous said...

Makanye jangan tidur di kelas yah !!