Wednesday, June 22, 2005

ain't trippin no more....



Just got back from a (small) jog, and boy does it feel good.

Haven’t really been myself lately, been having a lot bad thoughts and memories flashing back telling me all sorts of stuff.
Well atleast it's put (some) things I’ve left in the backburner upfront in sight view.
'Such as...?' ;)
Well, you’d have to be my shrink I guess, so that I’m sure you won’t go write a book about it once I run for presidency for instance
(well, having dreams are good, right? ;).

Anyways, life’s linesman (as if there was one) has been giving subtle hints, telling me ‘hey don’t be too optimistic all the time...you need to frown a bit and go fix those engines again...the race is still long.'

Lets just say I’ve had a bit of a ‘WHAM’, ‘BANG’, and a 'GEDUBRAK' inside me.
Other aspects of life are doing fine, so I am very grateful.
And I know I’ve put some people *wink wink* through hell...[’Sorry Bunda...’]

Well, I’m not saying I’ve properly bounced back. No...a jog can’t fast-fix this one. This one needs time...and a lot of learning, and a lot of courage to try.

Yup, definitely need to brave myself and start my engines again.

Btw, had a wonderful wonderful time in KL….:)
Yet the same place gave me the shock ;)
Yes, God is good :)

-moenlite-
[cooling down at the pitstop...]

*picture:
Performance Engine Photo Gallery

No comments: