whenever necessary...

Extreme situations indeed require extreme measures.
Yup, people do tend to go the extra ‘weird and wild’ mile when it comes to desperate situations. Yet, I tend to think this applies more to women than men. Perhaps since we’re usually more creative? ;) While our fellow 'male-species' would just put up an arm, show a muscle and try to look or act bully-ish and think that that would indeed solve the problem.
Well, maybe it does, and maybe it doesn’t. I’m not sure, but I have indeed found these following examples quite amusing :)
- My cousin once woke up in the middle of the night sensing that someone was trying to crack open the window to get into her house. So she spent the whole night talking out loud (yes, to herself), hoping to scare off the ‘potential’ burglar. She claims that there were indeed scratch marks on window. Hmmm...
- A friend of mine got picked-pocket, and eventually looked back at the guy point blank...and very coldly said ‘Give it back to me.’ The guy did. Hehehe well, she indeed does have a reputation for being (freezing-ly) cool.
- As for another creative example; someone had confessed that he once was stopped by a mad barking stray dog (I’m trying to help emphasize the horrific situation of course ;) and was pretty desperate. So he finally barked back (he claims it sounded more like a wolf than anything else…hehehe)...and guess what...? The dog went running away in fear (and shock, I suppose ;) Hehehe...Bravo! ;)
- Well, the craziest thing I’ve ever done was..hmmm...being in a bajaj late afternoon in an unfamiliar neighborhood, I felt a bit unsure and insecure as the bajaj driver kept glancing towards me through his middle mirror everytime we stopped at a red light. So, I thought and I thought, and then I just deliberately picked on my nose right when we started to stop at the next red light. Yup, as figured, it terrified him so much (turned him off completely I suppose hehehe) he rushed me straight to my destination, not even bother to look at me again...hehehe I definitely still get a kick out of that one...hehehehe...:P
Well, what’s your story?
-moenlite-
*picture:
RollerCoaster

No comments:
Post a Comment