if i were...
found some scribbling i made over a year ago.
just for fun :)
If I were....
If I were a month, I'd be : September
If I were a day of the week, I'd be : Saturday
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be : a piano
If I were a liquid, I'd be : orange juice
If I were a clothing, I'd be : classic
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be : a garden ;)
If I were a season, I'd be : Spring
If I were a mythical creature I'd be : Tinkerbell
If I were a color, I'd be : green tosca
If I were a sound, I'd be : the note G
If I were a movie, I'd be : Bridget' Jones Diary
If I were a food, I'd be : spaghetti
If I were a material, I'd be : raw silk
If I were a taste, I'd be : nano-nano :P
If I were a scent, I'd be : white musk
If I were a word, I'd be : amusing
If I were a body part, I'd be : eyes
If I were a facial expression, I'd be : a big smile
If I were a shape, i'd be : a pyramid
If I were a number : 9
If I were an animal/insect : horse/bird
If I were an instrument, I'd be : violin
If I were a place, i'd be : Rome/Paris
-moenlite-

No comments:
Post a Comment