leaving on a jet plane....
Funny how things seem to finally come in to place...
and how reluctant you feel to actually leave...
yet...'tis a journey one must go through,
one can only pray that things go well.
-moenlite-
[confirmed documents in hand...]

3 comments:
ohmigod...you're actually leaving yang...why can't you move to gva while I was there...??? But not to worry...now we have many homes around the world! Dubai/Sharjah,Geneve, Manila, Banda Aceh, Houston and Jakarta of course! I hope everything goes well for you, wherever you are, whatever you do sis! Alors, un jour...je viens chez toi...!
good luck, sis! all the best for you! sure, we're gonna miss you!sayang ngga sempet ketemuan ama the Dekils
Distance does make an impact on how you are connected with your beloved ones. However, I believe that what you are taking now worth even more than you might have imagined.
So, congratulation with your new phase of life Moen. This is probably one of your dreams that come to life, how exciting will it be :-D
Post a Comment