Saturday, August 05, 2006

when the world smiles at you...
















Accompanied a friend to a wedding tonight (both and groom and bride were from the same HS), and was surprisingly happy to see several friendly faces there (my old friends, who also happen to know the couple/their family)...there were 3 of my HS friends, a friend’s friend, and my neighbor and his wife...really enjoyed spending time talking to them more than one would usually do when its their own crowd…especially that I haven’t seen them in years...

Then, came home to find a reply email from my former boss (it was her birthday today), and she told me that she too was moving to Geneva...really great news...haven’t seen her in years, we both moved out of the organization almost at the same time, around 3 years ago...she left the country and I followed suit (to a different place) sometime afterwards... But we kept in touch through email (at least during birthdays, and when I need her recommendation letters *grin*...). I really enjoyed working with/for her...I hope we get to spend some time now that we’ll be in one city again...that’ll be splendid :)

Yes, good friends are definitely one of life’s precious treasures...I wouldn’t trade them for the world...

-moenlite-
[big smiles...]

*picture, by Wilson Low

3 comments:

1Green Thumb said...

Love the cloud picture.. the blue sky turned out beautiful

.moenlite. said...

Hi,

Thanks for noticing.
I can only take credit for choosing the picture, there's a link at the bottom of the posting where the picture was taken from (plus the photographer :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

laras said...

hello yang...sometimes when I pass by cafes and great clothes, all I can think is you :)
miss u sis...