Friday, September 17, 2004

the perfect plan

Am flying back the day after tomorrow.
Just for a week. Taking advantage of the mid term break here.
The plan is perfect; a non-existent plan :)

Am just envisioning all the good things that can happen there.

Play with my lovely lovely 2-year old nephew; chat with my mom, hopefully get to accompany her shop for fabric...our favorite; share coffee with my sis-in-law, go shopping; meet up with friends and catch up; spend quiet lunches or coffees on home assignment (we’ll see how much that will get done); work on over-due projects; build up on networking; the rest we’ll just see where the day brings me.

Was planning on spending the week somewhere else actually. Had contacted some friends, had made a plan. Then my mom called, I couldn’t resist, and now I know why...cause I do want to spend it there. Will be nice.

Home again, for a week.

They say home is where your heart is. I thought I’d find it elsewhere.

But nope, it's there for keeps.

At least for now.

But...nobody ever said you can’t have two ;)

No comments: