moenlite to one's self
Hi again.
Just finished watching the last series of ‘sex and the city’ (yes, I bet I am the last one to have finished watching the whole thing :)
During the show, I just couldn’t stop these things that were running down my head and telling me that there’s so much still to be learned from life.
You know, I felt sooooo ridiculously ‘high’ after watching the series (and of course sad that’s its over, but hey…you got to face it, and move on :)
And guess what I also felt soooo terribly romantic…hehehehe…goofy huh?
Well, what happens to me after I finish/experience anything (small or big) is that I’d always get these ‘moments’ where all these messages seem to be flashing off, causing me to just stop for a moment and ponder on those ‘soft big notes’ that sometimes seem to be so simple yet so surprisingly ‘there’....and makes you really ‘feel’.
I don’t about you, but the main ‘neon signs’ that I got out of that grand finale were:
- no, you never do know where life will take you, most likely its not exactly where you’d think you’d be, but nevertheless embrace :)
- be yourself and be proud of it :)
- God does play wonders (am a true believer of this hehehe... :)
- that sometimes, it doesn’t always take that ‘perfect one’ to take you strolling over paris to make you really truly happy, sometimes its just that ‘someone that’s just perfect enough for you’ that you need to put that genuinely smile from to cheek-to-cheek no matter what :)
- that life is just like this big book that you can only chew a page a day, anxiously waiting what’s on the next page. Well, the best thing is keep positive and just go through it slowly and most importantly enjoy it, ‘cause you never know what adventure awaits… :)
- that whatever the stakes, do have ‘space’ for your self, for you mind, and of course for your loved ones (be it your family, your friends, your pets, your anything)
And of course…..be true to your heart, ‘cause that’s the only thing that matters :)
A bientot

No comments:
Post a Comment