when time flies...
there was once a young man who traveled the sea
in the quest to find
all about his destiny
he searched and he searched
up and beyond
trying to find
the purpose of life
he was destined to be
walked and he walked looking to find
such signs that he might
try to define
he looked and saw clouds
up and strong they roamed the sky
he wondered and wondered
‘could that be I?’
perhaps that’s what I’m supposed to be
big and strong and create a dynasty
then he walks a bit further
and there to find
a beautiful pigeon
flying about
perhaps that is what will be of I
to soar and to bring such messages defined
alas the day passed
and the sun had gone out
still he was where he had started about
time had been wasted
and no answers were found
and only to realize he had just spent his time
not acting upon but just dreaming about
-moenlite-
sometimes answers are not to be peeked but seeked...
[shades]

1 comment:
I agree, plan or dream without actualization equals nothing.. work harder as well as enjoy (the process) even more. I hope I'm not lost in translation this time ;-)
Post a Comment