Saturday, September 24, 2005

lights at the end of the tunnel....














She takes her footsteps into the street named life
...and it was called living
She would stop at different passage ways leading to different paths
...and it was called deciding
She would meet so many different people and share a bit or two of what she knew or had been through to those that would listen
...and is considered befriending
She would meet someone, trust this person and choose to walk alongside him, sharing
...and that is called mating
And yet the path still goes on and on and on....


It’s not likely that she ends up where she started or even where she had intended to go....
What's important is whether she is content when she reaches the end of her walk.....through destiny.

.....
I don’t know how far I’ve gone, and how many people I’ve met; but I know I’m enjoying my stroll....a bit slow but steady

-moenlite-

*picture:
A walk in the clouds, Armond Scavo

No comments: