Saturday, September 24, 2005

sisterly love
















I wish you were here to guide me
To sister me
To be with me
To tell me all the secrets of life
All the truth and lies everyone else knows but me
All those that no one tells...
unless you've shared history,
exposed moles,
yet never worry that the love will ever recede...

In life you might be blessed to have the all so many people around you
To have the all so lovely smiles greeting you
Laughing with you
Serenading at the same melody with you

But when that music button stops and moves to a different tune,
And suddenly you hear that awful sound...

Those left behind are those you know...
You’ve won a space in their heart
No matter what

And I know I've won your's Kak, as you've won mine...

-moenlite-
[to a special lady who shall always be my Kakak]

*picture:
Sisterly Love, M.A Boysen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the way you put yours together and the content layout. I'm trying to get mine started. It's about water puppets and like subjects, but is mostly pictures. Viet Nam in Pictures is what I named it, of course. I'm not selling anything, and if you stop by please leave an honest comment about what you think. Thnx, ---Jack---

Food Loving Mama said...

Great Blog, great pictures, but who is moenlite?

.moenlite. said...

Jack: Hi there, Thanks for stopping by, and good luck in setting up your blog...it'll definitely be loads of fun :) I haven't really done much in terms of layout...just the basics and some improvising here and there ;)
I couln't find a 'comment'/'shout' box in your blog; but will definitely be visiting it from time to time. I noticed your son's birthday was tomorrow (from the letter you received during war...God, it must have been heartbreaking to get such news in such circumstances). Hope you've had many wonderful memories together and here's to more! Cheers! :)

HimInMe: hmmm...moenlite is me, and I am moenlite ;)
Thanks for stopping by. Nice to know you there!