reasons for being
I must say things definitely happen for a reason. And that helping others is not of any waste especially when we realize that all people are somewhat connected and that helping others usually come from the fact that our ‘excess’ is usually something to fill in other people’s somewhat ‘shortage’, and we get ours from others', and this goes on and on which forms a cycle, and it is this that makes the world turn; so by denying people of these ‘excesses’ we have (when we can actually help them) we only inflict and cause a lot of ‘bad-ness’ which just hinders the cycle to run smoothly.
Hmmm...think that’s too much? Probably it is, but maybe its because I’m a bit excited at the moment...yeah, I think that’s why :)
Let me tell you what happened. ;)
I was on campus and a friend called me to ask for a favor, which entailed a walk back to the department, drop something in his mailbox, before finally going back home. Plus it was already quite late in the evening.
Well I thought what the heck…I might as well take advantage of the exercise.
So, as I was going up the lift to the 6th floor, I bumped into my professor (we just had his exam yesterday, yikes!) who asked me to walk down with him (yes, God must be thinking I’m in desperate need of walks hehehe) and during this walk he kind of gave me a pretty good (fantastic actually) lead for my thesis.
Now I’m not someone to spell out facts that are not yet certain….but I must say that I am just totally excited.
And I just wanted to say, ‘Mas Danar, thanks for asking that favor from me! I owe you big time ;)’
Will let you guys know what its all about once I get confirmation.
Wish me luck (yet again... :)!
Yes, life is indeed beautiful...
-moenlite-
*picture:
The International fireworks festival on Scheveningen beach.
http://www.fieldofview.nl/pano-print/

No comments:
Post a Comment